STANLEY Corded Electric Nutrunners
A full line of hand-held precision threaded fastening tools with torque capacity ranges from 0.5 to 2200 Nm and above. Offering industry leading power to weight ratio, the corded tool products offer a wide range of tool configurations to fit the customer application.
- Low Friction Gearing: In both gearbox and angle head assemblies for reduced noise and vibration for improved ergonomics.
- High Efficiency Motor: For best in class Power to Weight ratio.
- Modular Construction: For low MTTR (Mean Time To Repair).
- Common components reduce complexity and cost:
- Handle/ Lever assembly common to all handheld tools.
- Motor sizes
- Modular gear sets
- Angle heads
- Field repairable:
- Matched replacement gear sets
- Grease fittings on all angle tubenut and crowfoot outputs for ease of preventive maintenance.